Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dangerous cookies in the kitchen..

these Gianna's  handmade cookies are dangerously delicious....
we bought these last night...and I have polished them off by this morning!
ahhhhhhhhhh


I was healthy and bought vegetables, fruits, nuts, all my vitamins...and other "more healthy" snacks....
then I saw these babies near the checkout stand (they always get you with the goodies by the checkout stand!!!)...
ha ha ha I don't even think I tried to resist them....I just said, "get in my cart!" ha ha ha

Jordan and his friend Alec, that spent the night, made cinnamon rolls, and Jordan's "top secret" icing recipe, which I'm pretty sure is just powdered sugar, butter, a little milk and some vanilla extract...
I didn't eat any (yay!) because cinnamon isn't supposed to be good to eat while you are nursing...along with chocolate...hence the shortbread deliciousness purchase!

now I'm off to eat a healthy (cookie-free) ha ha ha lunch!

cookies and sprinkles, your friend Kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...