Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Best Bras for Breastfeeding and Maternity Boobs!


THESE LADIES BRING A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO HANDS-FREE! ha ha ha
if you are breastfeeding, you might as well use all your old bras as a hands-free cell phone device, like this clever lady...until you're done nursing! ha ha ha
OR LIKE THIS LADY...(ha ha ha)

"oh Leslie, you'll never guess what I'm doing...I'll I can say is, I'm multi-tasking???!!!"
"no way!?! Let me guess! You're working on your computer while pumping breastmilk too!?!"
(ha ha ha ha)

What's a girl to do to hold her milk-makers in place?

I'll tell ya...and as a mama who's nursing baby #4....I've got some boob news to make you say...
HIP HIP BOOB-RAY!

And I just had to show this picture to you because it made me laugh! ha ha ha

BEST MOST COMFORTABLE NURSING / MATERNITY BRA:

WHY I LOVE IT:
It's made of cotton, so you won't get sweaty boobs like with a synthetic fabric 
It doesn't have any underwire to dog into your already stretched out ribs
Super soft straps
Cut low under the armpits so it doesn't feel like you're armpits are being tortured
Super comfy
It doesn't make your boobs look like your wearing a nursing or maternity bra! ha ha ha
I got mine a Babies R Us, and I wish I would've bought 2 now!

AND since you need to support your boobs while sleeping...and  hold nursing pads in place, so you don't wake up to a cold, wet shirt soaked in your own milky-ness...ha ha ha
my fav nursing pads are the:

why I like these:
they are thin, don't stick to your boobs, and again...they are thin...ha ha ha...no one wants to feel like they have diapers on their boobs! ha ha ha)


BEST NIGHTTIME NURSING SLEEP BRA 


MAJAMAS ORGANIC The Easy Bra
(you can buy the non organic one too, it's a little cheaper)
I couldn't sleep another night with the awful $14 nursing bra I got at Wal-Mart..the hook were digging into my back like a fish who had been caught! I ordered this incredibly, comfy bra from www.diapers.com and it arrived at my door in less than 2 days!
Why I love this bra:
it is so comfy I am wearing it all day
it has no hooks or uncomfortable straps
is super soft
you hardly even feel like you have a bra on! I love it!
I am going to order another one, to have a back up! I bought the white, now I'll get the black! ooh la la

Don't worry...you'll get to wear your fancy bras again one day...and you'll fit into your old pants faster when you're breastfeeding! ha ha ha

WOW BREASTFEEDING FACT:
the average breastfeeding mama, burns 500 calories a day breastfeeding! Awesome...to put that in perspective...the AVERAGE PERSON BURNS ONLY 200 calories running for 30 minutes! Yeah Breastfeeding Work Out! ha ha ha


off to go "workout" ha ha ha....and by that I mean go nurse my little one...
your friend, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...