Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthdays and month days!

wowzie! not only am I stupefied that I have a 14 year old...but that lil Elyse-cupcake...has been here for 4 weeks! j

she wore her flower head band for about....well as long as it took to take the picture! ha ha
I love this one with her eyes closed and a smile!
yesterday...Jordan's requested I make a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....for his birthday cake...it's s my cupcake recipe just cake style...it may not be pretty...but is sure was DELICIOUS! ha ha ha

the birthday boy trying to hide from the camera...

Big Brother Blake...showing lil Elyse...his green Blankie...
Alani and lil cupcake already share a love for Strawberry Shortcake!

we like leopard print
and the glittery, snowy, view from my window...

I love Sundays...my babies....and baking them cake!
love and chocolate icing...
your friend, 
kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...