Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Labor & the Cupcake

I bet you guys didn't know I took you with me with I was in labor! hee hee hee I filmed all this while in labor...don't worry...I only show the LABOR, not the delivery! ha ha
and then go to see right after...you get to see the first video of lil "cupcake"...while Daddy holds her...and you get to hear me in the background....
I love how I edited this video super tired...and spelled "hear" wrong at the end of the video! ha ha ha
(this is one of my favorite still shots...ha ha ha...I call this: Crazy Labor Hair!)

Labor is beautiful....the birth was absolutely incredible! I will do a separate video about my Home Birth...it was the most amazing birthing experience ever....after having 3 babies in hospitals...and this one at home...it was the my most incredible, gentle, beautiful and calm birthing experience ever! (I'll work on a video about it soon!)....

I have to tell you how precious each one of you are to me...from your beautiful words, which I read every comment...especially now that I'm up all night....I really have time to read every single one, very slowly, or mutliple times if I want! ha ha ha ha...
thank you for being a part of the excitement for this precious little "cupcake"... it was so much fun to share all of this with you....I can't wait to share the rest!!
huge hugs...from your kandee

Get ready to come with me....

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...