Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look HOW BIG!!! (5 DAY PAST DUE DATE!)

5 Days after...come with me!!!
(polka dot shirt from H & M, one of my few pairs of incredibly uncomfortable maternity pants from A Pea In The Pod, Boots from Miz Mooz...and I think everyone knows where I got my Hello Kitty Purse! ha ha ha www.baghaus.com)

I think it's funny now when people ask, "when are you due?"....
"oh last week!" ha ha ha ha ha

Come with me my bestie! You are like a sparkle on my shoulder traveling with me wherever I go!
Come on..let's go see what we did! hee hee

f
yes, and since you guys didn't mind seeing me in my jammies....you get another good bye from my me in my jammies! hee hee

the biggest love...bigger than my belly to you!!! xoxo your kandee and cupcake

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...