Monday, January 3, 2011

We're getting bigger! And closer to due date!

You know that sign that says: objects in mirror may appear closer than they really are?
Well this should read:
OBJECTS IN MIRROR APPEAR SMALLER THAN IN REAL LIFE!
ha ha ha ha....
for some reason my belly looks way smaller in this picture than how big it really is!
ha ha ha

DUE DATE COUNTDOWN: t-minus 10 days and counting!
Only  Blaker was born on his due date..Jordan and Alani were born 2 weeks late...so who knows....
All I know is I've never been this uncomfortable with a pregnancy! ha ha ha
So far I'm thinking, the Bummis Stretchy Bamboozler...and none of the covers seem very soft to me..so the hunt continues!
(if anyone has any advice..comment away!)

Off to try to get at least 10 of the 5,934,208 things I need to do today done!
the cloth diaper researcher....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...