Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby's First "meet" video!

I tried to post this earlier...but little princess woke up...then my fabulous midwife team came for me and baby's check-up appointment (i love that i didn't have to leave my house....they just come to us...so wonderful!)
and now...I'm trying to type this fast enough that I can get a shower in! hooray!

here's the first video (well I showed right after she was born, but it was dark and you couldn't really see her very well)...so here she is.....
c
 PS I had some really cute pictures to upload...but my computer says it's ready to blow up...ha ha ha so I have to transfer files and delete a bunch of stuff before I can upload anything...oh Computer! ha ha ha

huge love from a very tired....kandee ha ha ha (I'm surprised I had enough energy to spell my name correctly! ha ha)

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER PRECIOUS LITTLE SMILE: www.kandeej.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...