Monday, January 17, 2011

asleep in mama's arms...

I love this picture....baby and mama fast asleep....
this was me and my Jordan when he was little...
I think about when I had him...I was so young....
I had gotten married when I was 17 (like 3 generations of women in my family before....not the wisest of decisions...ha ha ha) and I didn't get married because I was pregnant or anything....I got pregnant months after we got married...
I had no idea how much love I'd have for this precious angel...
back when Jordan was shorter than me...he was 2 here...(super young kandee...and super young Jordan)My handsome little man...it was love at first sight when I saw him!
(CLICK HERE TO READ WHAT MY PRECIOUS "big" BABY SAID TO SOME UNKIND RACIST KIDS AT SCHOOL: www.kandeej.com, so proud of him!)
as I sit and type this...this is my big baby belly view (ha ha ha ha) I wonder what my precious little princess will look like when we finally get to see her!
and as I go to bed.....I wonder...."will Princess & The White Stick" show up tonight....I've gone into labor with all my babies in the middle of the night!
If not I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow!
sweet dreams from kandee and her love belly!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...