Friday, January 21, 2011

AHHH! Morning Hair & Day 6 past DUE DATE!

Ahoy there morning hair!
Get ready to see me first thing in the morning...nevermind that it's 6 days after my due date! ha ha ha
And I recorded everything in my day from getting alani ready for school, going to Target, Home Depot, In-N-Out, returning my fake flowers I bought last week, picking alani up from school, going to get a frozen yogurt...it all got deleted somehow on my video camera!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...i was so mad, because it was going to be so fun!!!!

ok...so enjoy what we did end up filming....
having some Braxton Hicks Contractions today...the warm up ones!

huge love to all my precious kandee family.....
come and let's see what we did...you were with me in spirit!!! xoxo

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...