Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Cupcake in the OVEN!

I'm sure you've all read my announcement letter on my other blog....CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T,
but here is my first "cupcake in the oven" (I love that...my friend Tabitha told me that!!!) picture....
location: Hotel Allegro- Chicago (almost 5 months)....now we're 2 weeks later, but no new "belly" picture yet.

I am so honored to have all the outpouring of love and support from everyone! I truly can't believe it! I am so blessed to have all of you to share love with! You truly are all my love bugs!

I am so excited about this baby!!! I am so excited to share it all with you too!

I must sleep because it's a big GLAMINAR day in Houston tomorrow. I've already met a few of the girls downstairs in the Hyatt  lobby, and it's so fun to feel all the excitement!

Thank you all for being so amazing!!! I love you all....and I'm sure little baby feels all the love that mama feels! huge love from kandee and her little cooking cupcake

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...