Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I feel....awful!

Hi friends!!!
I look awful. I feel awful. I finally fell asleep at 7am after drinking water every 5 minutes because my throat hurt so bad.

Checklist of what hurts:
eye
ears
head
sinuses
throat
teeth
face

and that's about all...And since I'm baking my cupcake, I can't take any medicine. So I'll just drink some more water and smell some more menthol-scented tigerbalm!

 I have a list almost as long as Santa's present list, of things I need to do today. Glaminar in Atlanta is coming up and I haven't checked my emails in 2 days...yay 603,493 unread messages! ha ha ha

Off to drink more water, try to stay awake at my computer, and hopefully watch a movie and just relax.

huge love and hope you all are well!!!! love and water....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...