Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i wish I had....

On my wish list...
#1 would be knowing when my princess, cupcake, or Princess & the White Stick, will be here!
AND
#2. well it was on my wish list, I guess it still is...but when I saw the price...I think it will just have to remain on my wishlist! ha ha ha

My Dream/Wish Bag:
The Cake Society Satchel from Petunia Pickle Bottom

I saw the adorable girl in San Francisco carrying this bag as a purse...in green...

and then I found out it was a diaper bag! I loved it as just a purse!!!!
Not only so I love the vintage feel of the purse, something that reminds me of a funky Mary Poppins Bag....but I love that it says "CAKE" on it...call me a sucker for baked goods! ha ha ha

How cute is this bag! Maybe tonight I will just dream of toting this adorable bag around with my cupcake...how perfect...CUPCAKE and her CAKE BAG! ha ha ha

I will be posting an update video soon.......

I'm just too tired tonight....me and baby belly are so sleepy! huge hugs from me and my getting bigger belly...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...