Sunday, January 30, 2011

1 WEEK OLD TODAY!!

I can hardly believe it's been one week since I was walking around with my big baby belly...or that it was one week ago that I had just finished labor! (insert a bug hooray for that! ha ha)

maybe because it's been a whirlwind of sleeplessness...hoping for a shower... up all night long watching cooking shows or home make-over shows, while I nurse this precious angel...wondering how many other mama's are up nursing their little angels too!

I woke up to see baby's "first snow" on the ground...
it was beautiful...and I better go....it sounds like my little precious is waking up......
love and snowflakes and 1 week -oldness.....your kandee
CLICK HERE for a little "glue to fix your heart" from me: www.kandeej.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...