Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's been 3 weeks since I was in labor! ha ha ha

my messy hair, me, and big 3 week old! ha ha ha
instead of our normal Sunday morning cinnamon rolls...(because I can't eat cinnamon while breastfeeding...because it can burt baby tummies)...
I made these blue berry scones! yummy
and little sleeping lovebug....
I had a long stretch of baby not wanting to sleep...and me just walking/her around last night from about 3:30am-5:30am....and it would be so nice if they would have a good movie on tv then...but instead it seemed every channel just had a weight loss infomercial on! ha ha

Maybe we will have named this little cherub by Valentine's day! ha ha ha
I have some names on the list...(Believe me, I really want to decide on a name for her already!) I really liked Naomi...but I don't know if she looks like a Naomi...

hmm...oh I hear little cupcake (which will probably always be her "name" anyway! ha ha)...
huge love from me and lil' cuppycake,
kandee


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...