Saturday, February 26, 2011

He's a Heartbreaker!

look at this lil debonair  guy....my Jordan when he was only 7....
now it's harder getting a picture of him than it is to get a picture of a unicorn or a yeti!
He said girls at school say he looks like Bruno Mars!
i was going through some old photos...and I just wished I could go back in time and my HUGE Jordan would be that little guy, with a smaller voice, and he'd tell me the sweetest, funniest things!

He did help me film a funny video the other day...but refused to be in it...his face was in it for about .5 seconds, and he made me re-edit the video to take his "ear" out (because that's about all you saw of him!)...ha ha ha

It feels like 50 years ago (even though I'm not event that old!), since he was little Princess's (aka Cupcake Elyse!) size...

Me and lil Princess had a looooooong night last night, I practically wore holes in the carpet walking her around, which was the only way she wanted to  be held, carried, or moved! I should be in shape in no time with all this walking around and breastfeeding! ha ha ha.....I finally got a stretch of sleep for about  4 hours..I even had a fun dream, I think! It was great...
My mom is rocking her away in the rocking chair right now...so I'm gonna go take shower...and see what else I can do with a few minutes of not  having a lil precious in my arms!

huge love and hooray for Saturday...
 your friend Kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...