Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diaper BAG so cute I want to EAT it!!!!

Yay!!!! 
I feel so blessed!!! Look what came in the mail yesterday!!!!!!

I must send a HUGE thank you to Petunia Pickle Bottom...for ending me this diaper bag as a gift for my new cupcake!!!

I blogged about this bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom , it's called the CAKE Society Satchel ....doesn't the name just sound like a party!?!

Considering my first diaper bag for Jordan was my old Jansport backpack...this is way more awesome! ha ha ha
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH Petunia Pickle Bottom!

this bag is beautiful...and the best part is, you can use it as a purse, after you don't need to tote around diaper anymore!
It is like a funky, modern, twist on Mary Poppins carpet bag!

and look how awesome it comes with"valet" diaper bag clips to hook onto your stroller!
BRILLIANT!!!

It even has a removable changing pad on the bottom zippered part...
tons of pockets for storage inside and out...
it even has a quick-grab, cell phone pocket on the front...and a pocket to stash your keys
OR inside it has a special brass key clip
AND special "mommy pocket" to put a wallet or any mom "essentials"!

You can even put the backpack straps on, and use this as a backpack!!!
even Christina Aguilera picked out a PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM bag when her lil' guy was a baby!

I am so excited! I am going to fill up our Cake diaper bag today...for our very first outing (going to my midwife's, for our 2 week check up)....since lil' Cupcake was born!
(YAY!!!! I get to leave the house for the first time in 2 1/2 WEEKS!!!!)
we will be heading out in style in our new CAKE diaper bag!!!

cake and diaper bags...and fun names like Petunia Pickle Bottom....
your friend, kandee

CHECK out "what-i-would-wear-if-i-were-at-fashion-week" blog..ha ha ha... can you say DISCO BALL pumps!!! funzeeee!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...