Friday, February 25, 2011

Dolphin Hair, Blizzards, and SNOW in LA!!!

morning smiles....
my favorite her his funny lil hair..it's longer on top, not really mohawk-ish, but sort of...and Blakey came and said, "I YIKE (like) her DOLPHIN HAIR!"...
I love how he didn't say SHARK hair, because he thought it looked like a dolphin fin on top!....My sweetheart...just thought of a sweet dolphin! ha ha ha
and when I woke up and it was BLIZZARDING outside...you can't see all the snow flying in this (iphone picture)...but it looks like a Campbell's soup-storming-outside-commercial...

The best part is seeing the national news and them saying..."SNOW IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY"!!!
ha ha ha ha
So...my mama rocked baby in the rocking chair, because she doesn't like to sleep too much on her own in the day time...so I could make some videos yesterday! whoo hoo...fresh new videos...
Boy, I really couldn't get much done without my mom's help!
I love you Mama!!
snowballs and dolphin hair,
your friend
Kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...