Thursday, February 3, 2011

I dream of cheesecake...

In a fresh new gown and swaddling blanket...mesmerized by the ceiling fan! (see below for our pre-fresh-new-gown photo! ha ha ha)

The last time I left my house...
baby was still inside my tummy...
it's been 11 days! ha ha ha
The night before I had lil baby...is the last time I went anywhere! ha ha
Alani and Blaker requested waffles for breakfast...(blakey seems to have some neat "marker" tattoos on his arm! ha ha..why color on paper when you can draw on your arms!)
I had my usual bowl of Vanilla Island cereal....yumbo!
and a little smile from a little lady with nothin' but a diaper on!
(oh umbilical cord, won't you please decide to fall off!...ha ha)
She's getting so big!

 And the rest of the day has been me trying to type this blog and my kandeej.com blog...do some laundry, nurse baby...watch more cooking shows while I nurse...nurse baby some more...
eat a snack....
change a diaper while Blakey yells for me to wipe him because he's done poopin'...
wash hands, for the I forget, how many times today...ha ha ha
carry baby around til she falls asleep...
she wakes up....
nurse baby some more...
*really wish I could eat Paula Dean's vanilla custard pie through the tv
*really wish I could eat the Cake Boss's baked Ziti through the tv
*and still wishing that a cheesecake from Claim Jumper would somehow show up on my porch! ha ha

love and cheesecake....your friend Kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...