Saturday, February 19, 2011

14 years ago Jordan was born!

my precious Jordan was born 14 years ago today! From the moment I knew he was growing in my tummy, I was in love!
oh the sweet hours that I held my Jordan like this...it was just me and him every day! He brought so much love into my life...and has been my inspiration...
I can't believe I have a 14 year old! ha ha (aww look how cute he was!)
he's been melting hearts since he was tiny.....
my favorite was when he was about 3 and said his name was Spoon Stoots! ha ha ha

Jordan, playing at the Malibu Country Mart...we used to go there after church sometimes...have lunch, get Vanilla Blended drinks from Coffee Bean, and play at the park...
I feel like God blessed with a priceless treasure from Jordan, and there is something so special about him....he is smart beyond belief...kind and thoughtful...and is hilarious!
We have the best time together....we share the same humor...and crack each other up!

Jordan, I love you with all my heart....
I would give up my life for you...
you mean the world to me....you have since the moment I knew God was designing you inside my belly...
I love you more than words can say and I will always be here to love you and cheer you on!
I love you Baby!!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
I can't believe you are 14...and you're so much taller than me!

a very proud mama of a now, 14 year old....
off to bake your chocolate birthday cake!!!!

the birthday boy's mom...kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...