Sunday, February 6, 2011

2 weeks old on SUperbowl Sunday!

2 weeks old today!
And I still haven't left the house! ha ha ha
But we did have a pretty good night of sleep...she only woke up a couple times...
Now the day time is different...ha ha ha...she doesn't seem to sleep for too long during the day!
She must have a lot of growing to do...sleep for a little, nurse....wake up...sleep for a little...nurse again...
And I treasure each moment I get to hold her snuzzly in my arms...because I know soon she'll be like Blaker and Alani...big and running around! ha ha ha
As long as I have enough time to take a shower I'm in heaven! ha ha ha
I wanted to share this sunset we saw yesterday! 
Somehow my iphone, didn't capture how incredible it was....
the sky was the most delicious shade of hot pink and tangerine...
I just said, "Thank you God, for giving me this gift of beautiful colors to brighten up my day"...

sometimes it's the smallest things that get overlooked...that are the little treasure in our day...
If I hadn't looked outside I would've missed this gift...

(2 weeks since I did my "day before labor" video..ha ha ha ha...that seems so far away now!)

hot pink skies....your friend, Kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO "Superbowl" MAKE-UP AND LEARN HOW TO IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH A FOOTBALL FACT! ~ WWW.KANDEEJ.COM

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...