Monday, November 1, 2010

Trains, Planes and Baby Names!

Yesterday we went on an adventure...
FIRST:
we went to Starbucks to get Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates
THEN:
we went to the Train Museum...Blakey loves trains...
(where they told us we couldn't bring out hot chocolates in)
(my little heart-faces....have to not show their faces per my ex-husbands request....)
We were all sad to find out that the train wasn't running that day, but their favorite part was just playing with the Thomas The Train Set! ha ha ha

We then got Railroad gum and some train engineer hats and little trains for the kids.....
very excited that is all under $15!!! yay!

I had to get some work done on the computer....cut Bobby's hair, after Jordan came out showing me a clump of hair he had just cut off himself! I had to step in to finish it off! And I was reminded why I did not like cutting hair- the hair! I can't stand feeling itch hairs stuck on me or in my clothes!

After I de-haired myself....we all went to dinner at Applebee's...which was quite the hotspot! I ordered my favorite dessert there.....the Blondie Brownie Sundae with White Chocolate Maple sauce....
and the manager came up and asked if I was Kandee from Youtube and she asked about my leg...and then she said the desert was on her! HOW NICE!!!!
I was so excited!

BABY NAMES:
my little hearts said this is what we should name the baby...
Alani said: Baby Bow
Blakey said: Baby Go Go

I'm thinking we will keep thinking...ha ha ha

I think I am in serious need of sleep...I am tired from the moment I wake up. And my mom just told me that if we don't get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night, our brains can't properly recover and process all our thoughts so that we functioning properly! oh great!
I'm off to take a nap right now! ha ha ha ha

huge love and huge naps...kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...