Saturday, November 13, 2010

A little bit Chola...A lotta bit pregnant!

Okay so the only "Chola" things about this picture is that I have a "wife beater" AKA tank top , on and a "flannel" that only has the top button buttoned! ha ha ha ha (the chola look video I did is pretty funny though! CLICK HERE if you wanna SEE it!) Like Gwen Stefani's LUXURIOUS video...except my belly is wayyyyy bigger and really shows of a wife beater! ha ha ha ha

....And my gramma  told me today that I should practice using my Spanish words more because I couldn't think of how you say "scissor" in Spanish to her earlier and had to ask her! ha ha ha ha

I know that I will bet much larger before January when I'm due...but today as I waddled all out of breathe to go check on something while we were setting up for the GLAMINAR....
I looked down and was like...."I know my belly is going to get bigger...but in this second I feel likeI'm as big as a woman whos' ready to give birth any day now!

MORE ON THINGS DRIVING ME CRAZY:
my little maternity bra- that just comes unhooked at random times whenever it feels like it..not CUTE!

pair of maternity "jeans" I got at H & M that are SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE- I had to cut all the elastic out of the waist before I left the house!

I ran out of my Mama Mio Tummy Rub...(no stores near me have it!) and the other oils and creams I have are no where near as amazing!

(oh, if anyone might ask...yes that is a sparkly phone cover with a hello kitty on it!!! My precious Glaminar Sister, Karawn made this for me!)

I have to sleep now....only 5  hours before I have to get up for Glaminar tomorrow! Wait til you see who helped me set up my Glaminar today!!!! In the next post!

love and flannels.... lil' kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...