Sunday, November 28, 2010

Look at the pregnant lady!

Bigger and Bigger!
(this is what almost 8 1/2 months pregnant looks like!)
I waddled though Babies R Us today....and tried to do a few more things, but I was so exhausted. I'm still battling this cold!
Me and Blaker were up most of the night, as he was coughing too...I arranged pillows to prop him up so he could breath easier...and put my arm under his pillows so he was more upright to breathe.
We both drank so much water during the night....
I had to make trips to the bathroom like 3 times...apparently that thing about boys having bigger bladders is true! ha ha ha
And this was after we said goodbye to my sister at my gramma's house...and Alani styled my mom's hair into this fabulous creation!
love your favorite roundbelly....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...