Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fake TEETH, Target, and missing treasure!!!

This is my favorite picture of the day! Blaker and his funny teeth!!!
YAY! 2 great things!
#1. Alani gave me a manicure last night...some people might say it looks like a bloody massacre... I say it's a "beautiful manicure"!

#2. Alani who was sick resting on the couch playing with her Strawberry Shortcake dolls.....found my missing yellow rose ring under the couch! I lost it a few weeks ago!

Blaker mesmerized with a toy on our trip to Target.
My little gentlemen who insisted in carrying my shopping bag! He is sooooo precious!
Alani got princess press-on nails....the were only a dollar at Target...so they've already fallen off all her nails since we put them on a few minutes ago! They were wonderful while they lasted!

I had tried to take a picture of Jordan...be he "hand blocked" me everytime! ha ha ha

I am typing this from the bathroom where Blakey is taking a bath....Alani is in line with her princess dolls and a cupcake bath fizzy to take her bath turn! Blake is gathering up his "bath" frogs...ready to jump out! So I better go!
bathwater and bubbles...kandee


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...