Saturday, November 6, 2010

One Year Ago....

this post is from last year at this time....I read on my old blog....all the precious things that happened and realized just how much of a treasure it is...like a diary-baby-book of my life and my precious babies....

So enjoy, one year ago in my life....look at how little my Jordan was...


the happiest mornings start off with any and/or all, of these people smiling at me...
and then I must rush with the speed of a nascar pit-crew, to go whip up a breakfast, or "nacky" (snacky) for Blaker and the rest of the gang...
nothing is better than seeing all my littles smiling and laughing around the table



breakfast of choice...and daily favorite...WAFFLES and pure Maple syrup...dripped right from a tree into a little glass bottle...I'm sure of it!!!!


the whole gang...oh how i love em!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...