Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm pregnant..that's why!

I guess some people on youtube missed my video about being pregnant or maybe never bother to take a look at any of my blogs....ha ha ha ha
but one of my favorite comments  on the video I  just posted about being "hacked"...which is where I got this image from....WAS something about how fat I looked, or maybe that I got botox and that's why my skin looks so puffy and fat!
ha ha ha ha ha

Or maybe they just like to post mean things...ha ha ha ha

Yes, I am more puffy looking...but hey I'm pregnant....and I'm still super sick. I just tried to slap a little make-up in face so I didn't look like I was super-ill which is how I've felt all day trying to fix all my "hacker" problems...
really I just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch an old movie....

my eyeballs are burning....sinus pain is not feeling so fun...and I'm not sure if my head is hurting because of all the stress I dealt with today...or if it's the cold or both......

I'm off to try to rest now...computer issues are solved....now my health has just been "hacked" by a germ...ha ha ha

if you have headache right now...may it go away....hee hee....kandee

I have a special give away coming up for all the soon-to-be-mommies or mommies of new lil babies! I can't wait!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...