Monday, November 22, 2010

Things that make me happy: Where's Waldo

I could be like Where's Waldo.....
Instead of Where's Kandee~ Where's Kando!
And instead of stripes, I'll wear gingham! ha ha ha

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
LIFE-SIZE WHERE'S WALDO CUT OUT ON A ROOF TOP: that yesterday while talking on the phone with my friend, I was standing in the hallway of the hotel looking out at all the beautiful buildings....I saw this:
 see...you can't really see much...but if you look closely....
and instead of using your super-zoom eyeballs like I did (ha ha ha)...we can benefit from the 20X zoom on my camera....and see this:
WALDO on the roof in San Francisco! ha ha ha ha Don't you love it?!?

OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
That I'm typing this blog from the lobby of the hotel again, and they are playing Christmas music....I love Christmas music..."I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"....makes my heart feel like I just gave it a hot chocolate and hot Christmas cookies!
And that even though I was a little stressed out this morning...and feeling very upset...
a little Christmas music...added some sparkle to my heart and my day....
THE LAST THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY:
Being able to post this picture, without my "Where's Kando" glasses! ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha..that's better....instead of a cane, black glasses and a cap: I have a belly, black boots, and a camera! ha ha ha
love your KANDO

wanna see more from this day, come see some more ridiculousness here: www.kandeej.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...