Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'M IN LOVE WITH A FIREMAN!

I had a fireman sit next to me as I worked on the computer...
I've been in love with him for 3 years...
well that's how long he's been alive.
As Jordan and Alani go to school everyday...me and my fireman, who snuggles next to me while I type a blog with his pile of cars....
or his favorite is to sit and watch while I make videos! ha ha ha
THIS IS A SELF PORTRAIT HE TOOK OF HIMSELF WITH MY CAMERA...
He tells me...
"I yuv you mama"...and I melt!
He's gotten so big since this picture...he was trying to get us into the Kitson store, at the Americana in Glendale, which was closed! ha ha ha
This was a couple years ago....and now he looks so big and fire-manly!
huge love from me and the fireman that is sitting next to me right now as I type....
kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...