Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pregnancy Portraits...

I've never had pregnancy portraits done...
but here's a look at my make-shift pregnancy portrait...
I like that it all soft and dreamy...and the lighting looks  gentle...just like like little babies!

I think all pregnant women look gorgeous...
and their is something so beautiful about knowing that a little life...with tiny little hands and feet and blinking little eyes....
and hopes and dreams are all packed up in the little hearts growing inside...

I love how in old paintings when they would show women...they were voluptuous and had gentle curves...and looked soft as a woman...it was beautiful!

Pregnant bodies are amazing....I am amazed that a stomach can stretch out so huge to hold little baby..then go back to pretty much normal again...
AND THIS IS THE 4th TIME MY STOMACHS doing that! ha ha ha ha

(oh by the way I'll be doing another post on how to avoid stretch marks, because I know lots of women have been asking! I'm here to help!)

PS. Can you tell what make-up look video I recorded before I had this picture taken!?! hee hee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...