Thursday, December 16, 2010

FABULOUS-NESS from my Baby Shower!!!

Zarah, me walking into the shower, and my sister, Tiffany
When I was in LA for the last of my Glaminars....I was given the most glam baby shower and Glaminar Alumni Re-Union, by the beautiful, Zarah...who I met in downtown LA..and I was captivated by her beautiful sparkly smile, and stunning purple sparkle eye make-up!
 Zarah could have a career in party planning...this was so fun and pink and glamorous! This was such a fun and amazing baby shower!

there was even a cotton candy machine!!!
you know me and cupcakes!
this was the best cake I've ever placed on my taste buds!!! (and look at the zebra print and bow!!!) Zarah got it at Vanilla Bake Shop in Santa Monica! Ridiculously delicious!
opening presents....everyone got the cutest things..from the leopard print dress, to handmade blankets...to diapers!
Nathalie Rattner, who is an award winning artist, even sent these drawing she did..by hand...these are amazing! They look like photographs! I was so honored to have her draw me!!!
my "kan-tourage" that came with me (well, we're missing Jamesa, that came with us too!)
my lil neice, Syndey, my mom, Shannon, and my lil sissy...Tiffany

the group shot from all the precious, shower girls...second from the right on the bottom with the hot pink dress and dark hair, is the beautiful Zarah...
ZARAH: thank you so much for such an unforgettable, beautiful baby shower....I loved and appreciated every detail from the zebra balloons to awesome hot pink signs guiding us to the shower! Huge hugs and love to you precious girl...you sparkle more than diamonds! I loved my shower soooo much!
This was such a fun day....thank you Zarah!!!
love and huge slices of cake....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...