Saturday, December 11, 2010

some days...

are so wonderful I wish I could re-play them again and again...
in this picture....it was one of those "oh I love this day" days....
I had lunch with my precious sister that always makes me laugh, and my mama.
we had a yummy lunch...and earlier that day, I had gone to the Ben Nye make-up factory...
I more meeting and work things to do, but later I met up with my mom and sister again...and it was so lovely...
Today is sort of not one  of those days I want to replay over and over...
my mind feels so incredibly overwhelmed...
I only got 5 so hours of sleep, between sitting up with my little Blaker, who still has a cough, giving him sips of water and brushing the side of his precious lil' face with my hand, til he would fall asleep.
Then I couldn't get my big, uncomfortable pregnant self back to sleep for hours...

I think I'm tired...and my brain is on overload...

It's one of those days where you just feel like crying and eating a whole cheesecake! ha ha ha ha

off to find a cheesecake...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...