Friday, December 31, 2010

once upon a new year's....

here's a picture of me and my friend Saori, on the rare new year's where I actually left my house! ha ha ha
Most New Year's have been me...sitting at home, watching the ball drop in New York..from a couch.
I think I can count on one hand the times I've gone out...and usually it was so crazy...I sort of wished I had just been home. One year, when I was a teenager....I remember people were throwing glass bottles from the rooftops..and people were getting hit with them...the police were raiding the crowds with plastic shields...craziness!
This year I have no plans whatsoever....me and my big baby belly will probably just curl up in bed or on the couch...and be cozy...and silently rejoice that we made it through 2010...and no matter how hard it was, or what heart aches took place....be thankful that we made it through 2010...together.
And pray my way into 2011...that I will make it a great year...and that I would be honored to touch lives and hearts again this year! Thank you all for being a part of my life and heart...I rejoice at your comments...and my heart filled with so much love from all of your words! Thank you for letting me into your lives too! I am glad to be your "best friend" or "sister" or just plain ol' friend..too!

huge love...and don't feel bad if you have no plans for new year's...neither do i!!!!!!
yay for no plans of doing anything super "cool"...ha ha ha ha...kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY NEW YEAR's VIDEO BONANZA on my other blog!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...