Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning in Kandeeland!

A peek into Christmas in Kandeeland! Me my great gramma, and mama!
Alani and her dollhouse! I would have LOVED this when I was little! She was the first one to come crawl in bed with me and tell me it was Christmas! Then Blaker, who said he was ready to open the "buh-prises" (surprises AKA presents)!

Blaker (in his Woody jammies) playing with his new toy!
oh my goodness....homemade hot chocolate....Jordan had 2 giant cups!
 me and jojo...he did the famous arm-hold for the camera!
Look what my mom got me!!! A Pink Leopard jewelry rack thingy! I love it!

CHRISTMAS MORNING SNACKS:
cinnamon rolls
mom made her famous french toast
yummy homemade hot chocolate

We are now hungry again...and trying to see if any theaters are open to see Yogi Bear!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a fun little peek into out Christmas Morning!

christmas cookies and candy canes..
DON'T FORGET TO SEE MY CHRISTMAS BLOOPER VIDEO with my SISTER: click here
www.kandeej.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...