Monday, December 6, 2010

Pregnant Lady Working!

ME: setting everything up the night before the glaminar...
we had an awesome team of helpers...we worked til 8:30pm...
then my sister thought it'd be fun to make my mom wear GREEN OCC lip tar! ha ha ha
And then she made me stop working and go eat dinner.
after dinner...I had to go back and set up all my make-up on the stage...no one can help with that part...just me...I have to know where everything is...
we finally left the room at midnight...at had to work on my computer and finally got to sleep around 2am...I'm still tired! ha ha ha

Typing this in between meetings, phone calls, and trying to eat something!
huge love...kandee

PS. Click here to see behind the scenes pictures from the Glaminar... BEHIND THE GLAM-SCENES

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...