Monday, December 20, 2010

My lil' Mover...

oh how this little man melts my heart everyday....
he put his own belt on..and insists on wearing his hat like that...
I could listen to him say, "I yuv you, mama!" all day long!
I told blake the other day, "You are getting so big and you have such big muscles!"...he smile at me and said, "thanks mom"....he is so cute!!!
(and yes, I have to "heart"out his face, because my ex-husband has asked me not to show their faces on the interweb, just incase that seemed weird that there's a heart on his face!..ha ha ha...)

Alani was busy running around her new room....and Jordan was busy helping move things with his muscles!

I think I'm chronically tired! ha ha ha After unloading the uhaul truck....i sat and researched cloth diapers and watched Project Runway until like 1am! ha ha

Off to return the uhaul truck...and begin the unpacking process...yay!!!!!
craving crepes......kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...