Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Coming Soon!!!

baby will be here sooooooon! The countdown has begun.....I officially have
2 weeks and 2 days
until she gets here!!!!
And since this is my 4th time doing this....I know what I'm in for.....so trying not to be nervous about the labor and delivery! ha ha ha
I could write about how empowered I feel but, as much as I try to think that way..a little part of me is still like......"OH MAN!!!!!!You know what this is like!" ha ha ha ha
I'll be posting a video about my "home birthing" kit I just got too and preggy update tomorrow! I thought I'd have time..but
the exterminator is here to fix the mice problem...
as well as my landlord who's mixing the bathtub that doesn't turn on...
and the shower in my bathroom that sprays sideways! ha ha ha
...and the towel racks that fell out of the wall...
and I have to go get my computer and phone fixed at the apple store...
upload a video..type my other blog...
and seeing if there are any used school buses that I can buy to fit all my kids! ha ha ha (just kidding)
And did I mention how I only have time to look at all the unpacked boxes and wish that an unpacking fairy would come put everything away! ha ha ha

me and my big belly are off and running (well really just waddling!)...kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...