Friday, December 10, 2010

The Countdown has Begun!

only 5 weeks left..that's pretty much means only one more rent payment and baby's here! ha ha ha

MIDWIFE CHECK-UP:
one of my least favorite parts of my midwife check-ups is the "weighing-in" part....
I stepped on the scale, hoping that my boots weighed 20 or 50 pounds, ha ha ha 
AND IN THIS CORNER (read this in your best "boxing announcer voice"):
we have heavy-weight mama, Kandee Johnson, weighing in at a sturdy: 172 pounds...
yes that's almost 50 pounds more than before I had baby!

Nothing a little Breast Feeding can't melt away! ha ha ha
I rejoiced, when I found out your burn as much calories, making milk in one day as going on a 5 mile run!

I've breastfed all my babies until they were each about 2 years old. God designed the best food for babies and it's totally free! ha ha ha

I HAVE TO GO FOR ONE MORE ULTRASOUND: to make sure a couple things are ok...
maybe I'll film it, so you can "come along" with me!
5 weeks and counting....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...