Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holy Airports Batman!

what else should you in a Canadian airport than a Canadian Grilled Cheese???
oh my Canada....sourdough, with Canadian Bacon, cheddar cheese, spices, more cheese, tomatoes....and sweet potato fries!!!
And yes...Ketchup is better in Canada than the US...the same Heinz ketchup has totally different ingredients than US ketchup.....way better! America need to not put so much crap and high fructose corn syrup in everything....Canada's ketchup tasted like the best ketchup I've ever had!

So here's a little video of what went on in the Toronot Airport right before I ate this yummy sandwhich..and was lied to by United Airlines! ha ha ah ha
They told us we had a 3 hours flight and couldn't offer is food or snacks.....
then the flight was really 4.5 hours long...and they didn't even offer me something to drink! I'm a pregnant lady...I got a baby growin' in here! ha ha haha

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FUNNIEST PICTURES OF MY MOM IN THE AIRPORT! HA HA HA


still typing from another airport....We're waiting in Denver for our last flight home!!! yay!
Airports and airports....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...