Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink! Pink! Pink!

Alani's outfit of the day!  I love her mix and selection of striped leggings, hello kitty tutu, and polka dot kitty shirt!
then I looked at our clean laundry and had to laugh....look at all the pink clothes! It's like flowers and fabric bloomed on the coffee table!
then I look over at Blaker, who has nothing pink on...and smile...even the stuffed animal he's playing with is blue and white! ha ha ha I love little people in jammies!

What a day looks like for mama's:
It takes me aouot 5 hours to type a blog-why?
I have to take people to go pee or poop.. a lot
Little people need to get dressed
Braids need to be braided and clips put into hair...
Breakfast needs to get made...
then snacks...
then lunch....
we might need a little dance break, which I need to clap very loudly for....
hugs need to be given at random moments....
(INSERT PAUSE)
just had to take a break and admire Blakey's dance breaking moves!
then drive Alani to school (afternoon kindergarten)
and my list just gets crazier in the afternoon...
Mommies really have the most underrated job in the world...it's 24 hours a day, you can't call in sick...even if you are tired beyond tired...you can't take a nap...
and when other people get to come home after work and relax...mommies NEVER get to relax! ha ha
So to all my fellow mama's...I am sending you huge huge, a bunch of peace...and the ability to laugh at whatever happens...markers on the wall, paper towels jammed in the toilet...ha ha ha ha

huge love, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...