Saturday, November 20, 2010

W-ood Night!

Jammie time at the W Hotel In San Francisco!
I wish I could have all the Glaminars at W Hotels...they are so stylish and cool! And if you book way in advance the rooms are super cheap!

Look what my pillow says:
Even the wonderful event coordinator that helped me set up the Glaminar here, Mark Roberts...was so great, he even had a present for me (well really for cupcake)..when we went to meet him today! It was a little W Hotel onesie for my lil' cupcake!!!!!
this is the back that says: W-oops! how cute is that!?! He told me that all the girls who called in about the San Fran Glaminar told him I was preggers...and that he needed to do something nice for me! That was sooooo nice!

Now I must sleep...it's almost 2am, we finished setting up the Glaminar room at midnight...then I had to blog...and I really wish I had something sweet to eat! ha ha ha
Gotta get up early for Glaminar....off to bed....
"Wood" Night from the W...and sWeet dWeams.....from kWandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...