Tuesday, October 5, 2010

stretch marks away.........

ME 2 MONTHS AGO...with barely a little cupcake belly.....
to now.....
6 MONTHS ALONG and much BIGGER....
(and yes, those ar temporary tattoos on my tummy that I had on for a pregnancy photo shoot- pictures coming soon!)


countdown til baby: 15 weeks
My midwife wonderfully informed that next week, I will get noticeably larger in the baby-belly area!
Since stretch marks haven't become a trend yet....and this is baby number 4 for me....I am determined to not get any more stretchmarks...

My midwife asked what I had on my tummy because it felt to moisturized....that's what I'm talkin about!

I have been slathering on Mama Mio's Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter, twice a day to keep the stretch marks away!!! They make so many amazing skin products to help with stretch marks, boob lifting, butt lifting.....I am also a fan of their BOOB TUBE...anything that will lift my boobs or neck....I am all for!

This stuff is amazing...I even heard through the grapevine that Jessica Alba used it too! But, condsidering she's only on baby number 1 and I'm on #4...I'm way more impressed with the results! ha ha ha ha

This would make a great gift for a baby shower, or mom-to-be too! I bought mine for $35...you can get it at: www.mamamio.com

stretchmark slatherin, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...