Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"You bruised your WHAT!?!"

Waiting between flights...left Miami airport (home of the wet-floors-with-no-signs-about-the-floors-being-wet-so-pregnant-ladies-like-me-slip-and-fall)ha ha ha
Hospital check...gave me the GO to fly home...one of the employees from American Airlines, who had nothing to do with the wet floor in the airport...was so nice that he moved us up to Business Class so that I could be more comfortable with my "bruised coccyx" AKA tailbone...

I've never flown anything other than coach, where you just get a seat and maybe a pack of nuts tossed at you...ha ha ha ha...this business class was awesome...
Big ol seats, hot towels, a real glass and silverware...and food! Really good food...even a hot biscuit! I felt so  "foncy" as my sister says, not f-A-ncy but FON-cy! Say it, it's much more fun! ha ha ha

(in above picture you will see how I'm using my neck pillow as a desk!)...

PREGNANT LADY WORKIN' HERE!

Yes, I was born a hard worker...my family taught me that hard work pays off. Laziness is for the sluggard who wants but isn't willing to work for anything. I've been working or having little businesses since I was 5. 

When I was 8 months pregnant with my lil Lanzi...I worked hiking up and down snow covered mountains (I grew up in the snow, so I had know how to hike around in it! And I had a really good pari of snowboots!) doing make-up on a tv show..not once complaining about being pregnant, no one even knew I was pregnant until about day 5 when we were forced to go inside and I finally took off my huge parka! ha ha ha

With my Blaker, I was even in such good shape...I even kept up my work out routine, per my doctor's orders, right up until he was born...that going into labor was a piece of cake because I had been so active.

Mama's are some of the hardest working people in the world...when man gets to come home and rest from a hard days work...Mama's never stop...day work, then you never get nights to rest..you have babies to wash, feed, read stories to, take care of when they're up all night sick...

I am a mama. I am a business woman. I am a hard worker. Laziness is not an option for me, ha ha ha!

I am very much looking forward to slowing everything down soon. I feel like I am a little squirrel storing up nuts for the winter...ha ha ha ha....I am storing up all my hard work so I can just rest before baby comes and then take a looooooooooooong break with baby. You never get that time back with them again...so no more Glaminars or traveling or any make-up jobs for a long time after! 

I'm off to go buy yet another water bottle in the airport...
love and big suitcases full of joy.....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...