Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cankles, Cheesecake & Cuts

This morning: me getting girls ready for Rachel Roy Fashion show (CLICK TO SEE BEHIND THE SCENES: www.kandeej.com)

After making all the models beauty-full...
I scurried along with my huge cankle (ankle-that-is-huge-like -your-calf)...because of all the swelling...from being pregnant and from my leg injury that still hasn't fully healed....
the funniest part is that when I booked my hotel room for this job...I just went to priceline.com and named "my hotel price"...well what it gave me for my cheapo price...is the same exact hotel where I almost got my lef chopped off! Except this time I am not going anywhere NEAR that window....!
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW, if it's too gross, believe me I understand it was my leg that looked like that!


after a long day and swollen ankles....I enjoyed the company of my friend Bethanie and our other friend, Justin Sullivan who is a great photographer that got some amazing pictures of Bethanie...we walked to an incredible Italian place in downtown LA for dinner: I had homemade pasta that was sooooooo good. And after hering they had sold out of their "special cheesecake"...we walked back and as they went on to party the night away in Hollywood....me and my huge ankle headed back to the hotel to blog, rest and order this:
I remember how much I loved the cheesecake here from when I hurt my leg! So I ordered it again! I love room service trays, they are so fancy.....
now that I've kept my eyes open long enough to type this.....I can rest them too!
huge love.....kandee and her cankle

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...