Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good thing Cinderella's Dress stretches!

I had to take a picture with me in my Cinderella dress...because it was just hilarious to see a "pregnant princess"!!! (click here to see the Cinderella Tutorial, if you want)

And just to prove that there is  NO REST FOR MOM'S:
yesterday after I had been awake for over 26 hours...
Flying from London to LA took almost 11 hours...
 waiting in LAX for 5 hours for my last flight home...
 and an hour flight home and an hour drive from there
pick up my babies....
after being awake over 26 hours with only 4 hours sleep the night before...
(my handsome Bobby, was waiting for me at the airport with roses!)
..went straight from the airport to pick up my precious little ones! yay!
when I got home with the babies and had given them all their surprises...
I had to stay awake long enough to give them baths...tuck everyone in bed.

I only slept 4 hours last night...I don't know why I couldn't sleep! I tried so hard to sleep in, but I just couldn't!

We woke up...
me and Alani made Croissants with butter, had salted almonds and vanilla yogurt for breakfast.
Drove everyone to school.
Attempted 4 times to upload Cinderella video to youtube, did laundry (Blakey helped me throw things in the washing machine!), tried to work on Toronto Glaminar stuff, edit the next video I'm doing...tried not to think about my burning eyeballs...made dinner:
Steamed Brocolli
Green Chili and Cheese Puff Pastries
and Steak...
and now I'm exhausted beyond belief that I'm still awake! ha ha ha ha ha

I'm gonna go try to sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzz...just kidding, I'm not alseep yet....
xoxo kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...