Thursday, October 14, 2010

How I roll....

the fastest way to travel....fall and hurt yourself in the airport...sure you may have to spend a day at the hospital, get hurt...but when you do have to go back to the airport to go home...you get a speedy ride in a wheelchair! ha ha ha

Don't you love the look of "pain" on my face? ha ha ha I thought I was smiling real nice, but as you can see, this is not a very good smile! ha ha ha

after 2 flights...of about 3 hours each...the last one felt like 5 hours though...ha ha ha...no matter how many blankets (apparently to keep costs down they don't offer pillows anymore) I tried to place around me....it was not really any kind of "comfortable" ....

the highlight of my day was hearing the little voices of my babies yelling...."mommeeeeeeeeeeee!" and holding my little treasures in my arms!
And although tears were rolling down my face before they got there....that this was not how I planned my life to be...being divorced...having to exchange kids...no one I've ever met has a "perfect life"...even ones that seem to have a perfect life, underneath the outside appearance, have a far from perfect life.

I listened to my ex-husband talk about all the things they did, the funny stuff they said...and after they had showed me everything at daddy's house...we headed home...since I had been awake since about 2am west coast time...we went home:
-I gave them the surprises I got for them- which they loved and slept with
-even Jordan loved the airbrushed shirt I got him so much he wore it to school today!
 -had some food
-got jammies on
-I gave them the surprises I got for them- which they loved and slept with
-even Jordan loved the airbrushed shirt I got him so much he wore it to school today!
-and we all fell fast asleep....

We woke up cuddled...had our fav first thing in the morning snack- bananas!
Got our day going...mama is working from the couch today...trying to rest my ankle...the one that got hurt with the window accident got really swollen. So we're trying to rest-work today!

love and huge ankles....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...