Wednesday, October 6, 2010

London, Leopard Print and Platinum Hair!

PLACE: London (in front of Buckingham Palace)
WHO: me, hello my name is: Kandee Johnson
WHEN: 5 years ago when I was 4 months pregnant with my little Alani

I still own this fabby vintage leopard print coat...I just threw my sage green Converse chuck  taylor's away last year when I was moving (they had holes in the soles! ha ha ha)...and the silver bag I'm holding....I used til the straps fell off!

This was the last of my platinum hair...since it's not a good idea to bleach or color your hair when pregnant! I did have some awesome root-color action on the grow out! ha ha ha

The exciting thing is I will get to travel to London again...and I will again be pregnant! ha ha ha I can only go to London when I am with child! ha ha ha I get to go to London for UK GLAMINAR on October 23rd! I am so excited...and I'm sure it will be fun to tell my little princess all about going there when she is bigger!

I remember being in London last time...I wanted to live there....the charming streets, the beautiful buildings, and ofcourse I remember the bakeries! ha ha ha I loved the feeling there....it was fall and we walked through a park that had the most beautiful giant, golden leaves and trees in perfect rows...we drove through the neighborhood where Mary Poppins was filmed and I just fell in love with the charm and beauty! I can't wait to go back and see more! It feels like a dream!

Yay British things....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...