Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Hair Make-Over!

I got this awesome hair make-over courtesy of Alani...she did this beautiful clip design in my hair while I typed my kandeej blog...and Blaker did my make-up....he applied 2 different shades of long-lasting color to my lips......I didn't even see what "long-lasting colors" they were! ha ha ha ha

BUT MY FAVORITE is the hair make-over my mom got! She declined to have her picture taken for fear I would blog about it! ha ha ha ha....I told her that her lack of make-up would be totally overshadowed by her awesome hair....but alas....this was the photo I was allowed to take was this! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jordan...with an after school treat....I had my favorite, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate...Blaker had a hot chocolate, and we hadn't picked up Alani yet! they were out of our favorite Petite Vanilla Scones! awww man!

here's my little man and his studded belt! Who's is still going by the name of "Evil Knievel" and asked if we could go to the store to buy "bubble dum"!

I hadn't gone to my PO BOX in a while! All these goody boxes were waiting for me! It was like Christmas!!!!!

My  muscle-man carrying all our post office treasures inside! He has crazy balancing skills! He is such a sweetheart...he asked how my back was feeling and said to tell him if I needed him to help with anything. He is such a sweetheart! I love him sooo much!

Me and Blaker got to go to Jordan's school today...where Blaker said, "me too little to go in here!" ha ha ha....so I held him so he felt bigger!

Off to get all our bags packed for the LONDON glaminar...I can't believe we'll be in LONDON this weekend...! I've been so crazy busy, it hasn't really sunk in!

huge love and make-overs by 5 year old stylists....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...