Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goodbye London...hello rapidly growing belly!

I'm not sure how it seems that my lil' cupcake has doubled in belly-size....maybe she grew in all the amazing London air I've been breathing in! I feel like I've gotten so much huger in just the last week!
And as graceful as I try to walk, I feel like I have a bit of a waddle! ha ha ha

I especially love how the toilet seems to have this beautiful spotlight on it! ha ha ha
I took this picture for Alani...she love Strawberry Shortcake....this was in a display case inside Harrod's...I miss my babies sooooo much and I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!!! I've seen so many things that I know they would just love. I thought about how much fun they would have seeing all these amazing things! I can't wait to hold them in my arms. I was looking at pictures of them today....and my arms just ached to hold them.
I will miss being in London so much.....but I can't wait to hold all my precious ones in my arms!
Me and my littlest one....(my lil cupcake)....are going to try to get comfy to sleep.....I have to strategically place pillows to support by tummy, legs, back....and try to sleep....I've been yawning for hours so I think it should be ok for sleeping! ha ha ha
sweet dreams from me, from London.....last night to give a sweet dreams from London!
dream of adventures.....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...