Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pregnant Costume Lady and a Busy Day!

Yes...this was pregnant Pocahontas...today! I am part Native American and I'm glad Disney has the Pocahontas story, so that like me when I was little and didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair...that there is a dark, dark eyed heroine too!
I had finished this look and realized that since it was Parent Teacher Conference day at Jordan's school, I wouldn't have time to take a shower and wash all my make-up off....so a slightly, make-up removed Pocahontas (minus the necklace and earring went to school!)...headed off to Jordan's school!
this is how big baby is now....I'm 27 weeks and 5 days...so I'm 6 1/2 months along pretty much! Baby can blink and open and close her eyes now! And she moves a lot! She's kickling right now as I type!
after our appointment at the midwife...we went to Whole Foods to get some dinner, vitamins...and we all needed some water! My little love to run through the giant Elephants out front!
then we saw my favorite...the fairytale pumkpins......I love these!
Lanzi and her big bottle of water!
a blurry vision of my shopping cart...and a peek of the little dinner snack....mac n' cheese and our favorite hard boiled eggs!....

I got home...still need to wash all this Pocahontas makeup off...take a shower, pack my bags for the London Glaminar, since we are leaving in the morning...
I need to re-pack my make-up kit still, get everyone in jammies and read stories...
try to edit the Pocahontas video...and hopefully get some sleep.....
stayed tuned for the adventures to London! I'm so excited! I hope the plane ride isn't too rough, sitting that long...with my injured tailbone! ha ha ha ha

Off

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...