Friday, March 1, 2013

Some days go like this.....

 Yesterday we went to the dentist...
but with traffic and road construction and all kinds of delays it took us over an hour and 15 minutes to get there- when we arrived they said the dentist had to leave for an urgent patient that needed dental help at the hospital....
Sooo....we went and had a yummy breakfast and went grocery shopping. Here are my 2, biggest shopping "helpers"...and I use that term loosely, because if you've ever gone shopping with 2 kids and a toddler....sometimes the helpers need helpers! ha ha ha
 And this was my tiniest helper, who wrapped her adorable little 2 year old arm around my leg, and insisted we walk that way. It was like she was giving me a leg hug! And so I hobble-walked like that all the way to load the car up with yummy food.
Ellie requested that Alani got her dressed, which Alani loves to do.
And for our drive home we listened to Alani's Rock N' Roll Learning Spanish dvd, and Ellie was even repeating the words it was so"el cute"! ha ha ha

muchas abrazos (lots of hugs), Kandee or "Dulce" (duel-say) in Spanish

And PLEASEY PIE, if you have 5 seconds, can you click on VOTE for me (you don't need to sign up or anything, just click VOTE) I'm trying to get to 2nd place and can only do it with your guys' help! VOTE HERE!




ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...